But the fans that grew up because of this are

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-6 12:22:50 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Accounts that only provide information are boring. Basically, SNS is a communication tool. It is a tool to expand the world through communication between users. However, when it comes to business purposes, we often see accounts that only provide information about their own products . Ah, this isn't going to grow. Many SNS users are digital natives accustomed to web advertising, so they tend to ignore posts that smell like advertising. That's why you need to post information that is valuable to users, not just business promotion posts. On the other hand, I think your number of followers will increase if you ``continually post useful, high-quality content that specializes in a specific genre.

'' I think there will be a certain number of strong fans. ``fans that grew up with the content . '' I'm not a fan of you. What's bad about this is that there is a possibility that you will no longer be a fan the moment you stop posting specialized content. Also, even if they are Phone Number List interested in the content, they may not be interested in the account owner's business. In fact, I've seen people whose followers and engagement with their posts plummeted several times after changing their tweeting policy... Also, to get started... Is it fun to run an account that only sends information? It may be suitable for you if you are the type of person who follows a set routine and feels pleasure when the numbers increase.

However, many people get tired of posting useful, uniform content every day. I'm the latter type. I muttered, “Now eat!” Business account management techniques that value people As for me, I have about 7,000 followers on Twitter. Author's Twitter account Even though the title of this article is ``Business account management techniques without increasing followers ,'' it suddenly loses its persuasiveness. sorry! But an excuse? I'd like you to let me know, but I'm not really trying to grow my following by following a strict pattern. Of course I post about my work, and I also send out useful information, but I also tweet a fair amount about the little things in everyday life.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

QQ|Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|图片情报站

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 05:31 , Processed in 0.038831 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |