I want to talk to you about a project that

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-6 15:05:55 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
One thing is certain, water has flowed under the bridge since this book and the Marketing and sales professions have profoundly evolved. And everything is accelerating, particularly because of the particular contet in which we currently find ourselves. Like in the cinema with the Podcast, its time for the promo moment! As you know, I dont like promo. Besides, this must be the first time that I have interrupted an article on the blog to write one out of more than  in  years  but this time,is close to my heart. Im launching my first online training. Social Selling Pro training.

I had wanted to take the plunge into online training for years and I always found irrational reasons Albania WhatsApp Number not to take action. I actually had very personal psychological blocks that prevented me from taking action, but I broke them down. Finally ! And here is the result  modules and more than  videos to learn how to prospect on LinkedIn and social networks. In the Social Selling Pro training, I reveal everything I know to you. Absolutely everything, you know me, I dont know how to do otherwise. We see  How to optimize your LinkedIn profile for commercial prospecting?

How to identify qualified prospects and start the conversation? How to convert them into customers? And finally how to automate your prospecting on LinkedIn? To benefit from the training, its right here. Now, lets move on to the Podcast program  On the Program for this Issue of the Podcast In The Field  of buyers prefer to search for information on the Internet rather than having to deal with a salesperson. This issue of Sur Le Terrain revolves around a quote that Yann and I hold dear The buyer loves to buy but he hates the sellers. What the buyer wants is to be able to count on Trusted Advisors, trusted advisors.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

QQ|Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|图片情报站

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 03:54 , Processed in 1.431420 second(s), 29 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |